Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Health and Care Survey 2014
Our health and care services are vital for so many local people - and over the years as your MP, I have always made campaigning for better health services my priority.
So I would be most grateful if you would take a few moments to complete this survey.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Nick Clegg's Welsh Conference speech
- One step closer to enshrining international aid spending in law
- Labour's tuition fee plans will only help wealthy graduates
- Nick Clegg comments on Conservatives record on immigration
- Pension saving at a record high
- Ed Davey writes: Green energy auction paves way for 27 new renewables projects and thousands of green jobs across the UK
- Boosting support for veterans in Colchester with £500,000
- World-leading auctions to provide major green electricity boost
- New skills and experiences for half a milllion jobseekers
- UK growth now highest in the G7
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Secretary of State’s decision on RWE Letter One transaction
- Press release: UK energy statistics: 2014 provisional data
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 26 February 2015
- Press release: World-leading auctions to provide major green electricity boost
- Press release: Government invests £25 million in game-changing green technologies