Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to re-zone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Annual Survey 2014
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Save Sunshine ward
Thank you to everyone who joined the successful campaign to save Sunshine ward.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Call Clegg 17 September
- Unemployment falls again
- The Lib Dem difference in Stockport
- One step closer to enshrining UK aid target in law
- Delivering greater powers to communities
- Tim Gordon writes: The Scottish Independence Referendum
- Nick Clegg's vision for the Northern Futures Project
- Call Clegg 11 September
- Shake up of child maintenance to benefit 50,000 children
- Call Clegg
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- Government response: New Climate Economy report
- News story: Energy Minister backs buy heating oil early campaign
- Speech: The UK government’s vision for a global climate deal
- Press release: Prosperity and growth hand in hand with carbon reduction
- Statement to Parliament: Publication of Paris 2015: Securing our prosperity through a Global Climate Change Agreement