Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Health and Care Survey 2014
Our health and care services are vital for so many local people - and over the years as your MP, I have always made campaigning for better health services my priority.
So I would be most grateful if you would take a few moments to complete this survey.
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Party Committee election results
- Liberal Democrats win two Green Ribbon Political Awards
- UK backs global plans to protect people from cancer and respiratory illness
- Investing in the Green Climate Fund to help tackle climate change
- Nick Clegg confirmed to take part in Bite the Ballot Leaders' Live
- Gender pay gap falls to a record low
- Encouraging family friendly working
- Creating a fairer society by putting mental health on equal footing with physical health
- All Crossrail stations will have step-free access
- Inflation figures show the economy is recovering
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Leading offshore wind suppliers invest in TAG Energy facility in Teesside
- Press release: UK pledges to help hardest hit by climate change
- News story: Energy efficiency in rural homes increases by almost 3000% in six months
- Press release: Taking pollution out of our power stations
- Speech: Speech at the Europe-Canada Energy Summit