Parliament was dissolved on 30th March 2015, and from that date I and all my colleagues in the House of Commons are no longer MPs. However, the Government still remains in place so I will continue as Secretary of State until after the election.
You are welcome to browse this website which is a record of my service as the Member of Parliament for Kingston & Surbiton from 1997. During that time I conducted more advice sessions for constituents than any other London MP.
Please contact me if you would like to help me get re-elected as your MP.
Rt Hon Ed Davey, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Liberal Democrats set education red line
- New canvasser? Start here:
- The Tories won't keep the economy on the right track
- Nick Clegg: We are fighting 60 'Eastleighs'
- Only Liberal Democrats can deliver a stable coalition in a hung parliament
- Labour's rent control plans will make things worse for tenants
- Businesses back Liberal Democrat plans for a greener Britain
- Nick Clegg's statement on Nepal earthquake
- Labour's rank hypocrisy on NHS privatisation
- Nick Clegg's message for Anzac Day
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Secretary of State decision on LetterOne North Sea gas fields acquisition
- News story: Government gets tough on energy market misconduct
- News story: £4.2m for CCS research at Grangemouth
- Press release: UK and Norway: Building links to deliver energy security and prosperity
- News story: Earth Hour 2015
Do you support us?
How you voted in the last general election in Kingston & Surbiton