The result in Kingston & Surbiton
James Berry (Con): 23,249
Ed Davey (LD): 20,415
Laurel Fogarty (TUSC): 174
Daniel Gill (Christian Peoples Alliance): 198
Lee Godfrey (Lab): 8,574
Clare Keogh (Green): 2,322
Ben Roberts (UKIP): 4,321
Parliament was dissolved on 30th March 2015, and from that date I and all my colleagues in the House of Commons are no longer MPs. However, the Government still remains in place so I will continue as Secretary of State until after the election.
You are welcome to browse this website which is a record of my service as the Member of Parliament for Kingston & Surbiton from 1997. During that time I conducted more advice sessions for constituents than any other London MP.
Please contact me if you would like to help me get re-elected as your MP.
Rt Hon Ed Davey, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Norman Lamb's Leadership Election blog post
- Tim Farron's Leadership election blog post
- Deal reached to end roaming charges in EU by 2017
- Liberal Democrat response to Conservative plans to change child poverty target
- Making progress in Tower Hamlets
- Sal Brinton's message for Ramadan 2015
- Tories doomed to failure on drugs laws
- Conference first timer?
- Liberal Democrats warn that 2 million people could lose the right to vote
- EU leads largest ever international operation against wildlife crime
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- Speech: Andrea Leadsom’s Speech to the Nuclear Industry Association
- News story: Smart Energy GB Chair completes term
- News story: DECC sets out its Capacity Market parameters for 2019/20 auction
- Speech: Association of Decentralised Energy speech
- News story: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - June 2015
Do you support us?
How you voted in the last general election in Kingston & Surbiton