How to contact me

Meet in person

If you live in my constituency, you can meet me in person to discuss a problem by coming along to one of my advice sessions.

If you are unsure whether you live in my constituency or not, you can find out by entering your postcode into the Parliament website

Constituency Office

If you live in my constituency, you can also contact me using the details below.

21 Berrylands Road,
Surbiton Surrey

Call :
020 8288 0161

If you want to send a fax please phone the office first.

Email:  Please give your full postal address.  If you do not receive a response within 10 working days please contact my office on 020 8288 0161.  Non-constituents emails will be read but may not receive a response.

If your matter is urgent, please call the team on 020 8288 0161.

I am afraid that I do not deal with Energy and Climate Change issues in my constituency office. Please direct all enquiries on these matters to my office at the Department for Energy and Climate Change. Exceptions to this rule will only be made for local constituents who have experienced problems with their energy supplier.

** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **

Department for Energy and Climate Change

You can find full contact details on the Department's website.


You can contact the webmaster about any problems with using this website by using the webmaster contact form.