Parliament was dissolved on 30th March 2015, and from that date I and all my colleagues in the House of Commons are no longer MPs. However, the Government still remains in place so I will continue as Secretary of State until after the election.
You are welcome to browse this website which is a record of my service as the Member of Parliament for Kingston & Surbiton from 1997. During that time I conducted more advice sessions for constituents than any other London MP.
Please contact me if you would like to help me get re-elected as your MP.
Rt Hon Ed Davey, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Liberal Democrats urge Tories to come clean on cuts
- Nick Clegg launches Welsh Liberal Democrat General Election Campaign
- Danny Alexander comments on 2014 GDP figures
- Nick Clegg challenges party leaders on NHS funding
- Tories are the party of job insecurity
- Liberal Democrats will invest £3.5bn in mental health
- This Government has done something truly historic
- Let the Battle (Bus) begin!
- Liberal Democrats set to knock on one millionth door
- Norman Lamb responds to Labour's plans to cap private profits in the NHS
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Government gets tough on energy market misconduct
- News story: £4.2m for CCS research at Grangemouth
- Press release: UK and Norway: Building links to deliver energy security and prosperity
- News story: Earth Hour 2015
- Press release: Third release of popular Green Deal Home Improvement Fund fully allocated