Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Health and Care Survey 2014
Our health and care services are vital for so many local people - and over the years as your MP, I have always made campaigning for better health services my priority.
So I would be most grateful if you would take a few moments to complete this survey.
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Liberal Democrat national news
- IFS report confirms that the richest have shouldered the highest share of the burden
- Ibrahim Taguri named Liberal Democrat Race Equality Champion
- Crime falls to a record low
- Tim Farron writes: Chilcot delay is completely unacceptable
- Apply to join the Liberal Democrats young people's BAME training weekend
- Employment at a record high of 30.8m
- Liberal Democrats welcome The Sun's Page 3 decision
- Labour’s PFI hospital deals will cost taxpayers £11.7bn in repayments over the next parliament
- Nick Clegg's letter to Sir John Chilcot
- Baroness Tyler writes: Mental health matters
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Government seeks views on a new contract negotiation process for Swansea Bay Tidal Lagoon project
- Press release: Government schemes make winter warmer for one million homes
- News story: £7m boost to heat industry innovation
- Press release: Environment Agency grants shale gas permit for Preston New Road
- News story: Edward Davey asks new Oil and Gas Authority CEO to lead urgent commission into North Sea industry