Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Annual Survey 2014
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Nick Clegg presents the first ever Dadabhai Naoroji Awards
- Nick Clegg: Northern cities should be freed from the 'stifling grip of Whitehall'
- Crime fallen by a quarter under this government
- Owen Paterson’s speech reveals the disdain Tories show for the environment
- Tim Farron: Labour has no right to lecture about housebuilding
- Call Clegg 16 October
- Call Clegg
- Safe standing would cut the cost of watching football
- Encouraging employment figures show our economy is recovering
- State pension set to rise by 2.5 per cent next year
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- Press release: EU Carbon Market Reform needed to improve efficiency
- News story: Statement on the fire at Didcot B power station
- Statement to Parliament: Informal Energy and Environment Council
- Government response: Response to the Express article 15 October 2014
- Speech: Address to the Green Growth Summit