Please note that this site has now been mothballed, but remains as a record of the work I did as your MP.
The result in Kingston & Surbiton
James Berry (Con): 23,249
Ed Davey (LD): 20,415
Laurel Fogarty (TUSC): 174
Daniel Gill (Christian Peoples Alliance): 198
Lee Godfrey (Lab): 8,574
Clare Keogh (Green): 2,322
Ben Roberts (UKIP): 4,321
Parliament was dissolved on 30th March 2015, and from that date I and all my colleagues in the House of Commons are no longer MPs. However, the Government still remains in place so I will continue as Secretary of State until after the election.
You are welcome to browse this website which is a record of my service as the Member of Parliament for Kingston & Surbiton from 1997. During that time I conducted more advice sessions for constituents than any other London MP.
Please contact me if you would like to help me get re-elected as your MP.
Rt Hon Ed Davey, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Liberal Democrat national news
- WATCH: Tim Farron's first speech to Conference
- Male and Female tick options should be scrapped
- Bring back term-time holidays
- 16-year-olds should vote in EU referendum
- Lib Dems pledge to create safe and legal routes for refugees
- Labour aren't interested in standing up to the Tories
- Liberal Democrats are the only economically credible opposition to the Conservatives
- Record number of members head to Liberal Democrat Conference
- Lib Dems announce candidate for London Mayor
- Lib Dem leaders urge transparency over journalist spying claims
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: #BackClimateAction tweetathon 2015
- News story: Energy Trends and Prices statistical release: 26 November 2015
- Press release: Department of Energy and Climate Change's settlement at the Spending Review 2015
- News story: Paris climate talks explained
- Statement to Parliament: Priorities for UK energy and climate change policy
Do you support us?
How you voted in the last general election in Kingston & Surbiton