Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Annual Survey 2013
Let me know your views on some national and local issues.
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Save Sunshine ward
Thank you to everyone who joined the successful campaign to save Sunshine ward.
"Save money, keep cosy, go green"
Gas and electricity bills are a real worry for many people. So I’m keen to find as many ways as possible to help you cut those bills.
Please complete my survey.
Liberal Democrat national news
- A Million Jobs
- Independent inquiry
- New bill of rights to help businesses and consumers
- Nick Clegg to announce new Local Growth Committee
- Economic benefits of offshore oil and gas to be maximised
- Nick Harvey's Gurkha Reserves Campaign
- No credible Labour plan on the economy - Stephen Williams
- Ed Davey: The Energy Bill overwhelming majority is great news
- Ed Davey: Climate Change, Acting on the Science
- Ed Balls’ proposed savings are a drop in the ocean
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- Speech: Doing solar business in the UK
- Speech: Edward Davey speech: Ambitious and Flexible - Europe’s 2030 Framework for Emissions Reduction
- Press release: Energy saving measures boost house prices
- Speech: Approaching International Energy Security
- Speech: IEA launch of "Redrawing the Energy-Climate Map" report