Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Annual Survey 2014
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Vince Cable opens pioneering new facilities to help protect the UK from viruses
- Lynne Featherstone writes: Ending child marriage in Bangladesh: girls not brides
- Ed Davey opens West of Duddon Sands Offshore Wind Farm
- Halloween culture ramps up fears of mental illness
- Norman Baker calls for a radical change in British drugs policy
- Malcolm Bruce's open letter to Conservative MPs on the EU Referendum Bill
- The truth about the Tories and the EU Referendum Bill
- New £2 million fund launched to tackle homophobic bullying in schools
- Gender pay laws will help close equality gap
- There must be parity of esteem between physical and mental health
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: UK energy projects awarded €75 million of European funding
- News story: Vampire Energy: 5 energy myths that will shock your socks off
- News story: Edward Davey opens West of Duddon Sands Offshore Wind Farm
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 30 October 2014
- News story: UK-Singapore joint statement on climate change