Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Annual Survey 2014
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Save Sunshine ward
Thank you to everyone who joined the successful campaign to save Sunshine ward.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Older People's Day: 1 million in work over 65
- Liberal Democrats are the only party that can be trusted to deliver tax cuts for workers
- Promoting Equality for a Fairer Society
- Vince Cable to tackle ethnic diversity at top of British companies
- Communications Data Bill - Julian Huppert's letter to Theresa May
- Lib Dems re-affirm their opposition to a Snooper's Charter
- Nick Clegg requests urgent meeting with Chinese Ambassador
- Liberal Democrats victorious in Epping Hemnall by-election
- Guildford Lib Dems storm to victory in Lovelace by-election
- Geoff Payne writes: A new evidence based approach to drug policy
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Further market surveillance success from the NMO Enforcement team
- Press release: Ineos awarded license for onshore oil and gas exploration
- News story: Government to remove barriers to onshore oil and gas and deep geothermal exploration
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 25 September 2014
- Press release: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - September 2014