Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Annual Survey 2013
Let me know your views on some national and local issues.
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Save Sunshine ward
Thank you to everyone who joined the successful campaign to save Sunshine ward.
"Save money, keep cosy, go green"
Gas and electricity bills are a real worry for many people. So I’m keen to find as many ways as possible to help you cut those bills.
Please complete my survey.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Energy Act to create 200,000 green jobs – Ed Davey
- Banking Reform protects British public
- Hughes replaces McNally as Justice Minister
- 30m people in work
- Date set for first same-sex marriages
- Nick Clegg's 2013 Christmas Card
- Nick Clegg's Commons statement on Nelson Mandela
- Nick Clegg statement on the passing of Nelson Mandela
- Free school meals for all infants
- Alexander unveils National Infrastructure Plan
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- Statement to Parliament: Contingencies Fund: Advance for urgent funding for the UK Coal Cohort Concessionary Fuel Costs in 2013/14
- Speech: Securing Britain’s Energy Future
- Press release: UK energy statistics: statistical press release - December 2013
- Statement to Parliament: Publication of Electricity Market Reform Delivery Plan
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 19 December 2013