Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Health and Care Survey 2014
Our health and care services are vital for so many local people - and over the years as your MP, I have always made campaigning for better health services my priority.
So I would be most grateful if you would take a few moments to complete this survey.
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Lib Dems launch Party Political Broadcast
- Paddy Ashdown writes: 100 days to go
- UK on track to be the fastest growing G7 economy
- Nick Clegg's message for Holocaust Memorial Day 2015
- 100 days to go: Register to vote
- 100 days to go: How to get involved
- 100 days to go: Don't let Britain take the wrong turn
- Doctor conviction is an important step forward ending FGM
- Baroness Northover announces new humanitarian support for Sudan
- The truth about the Conservatives and tax cuts