Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Annual Survey 2014
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Save Sunshine ward
Thank you to everyone who joined the successful campaign to save Sunshine ward.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Free school meals will help boost learning
- A UK ban on animal tests
- Julie Pörksen writes: Winning a ward the size of Luxembourg
- Lib Dems will plant a tree for every baby born
- Lib Dems are the only party of fair tax
- Driverless cars heading to public roads
- Tim Gordon writes: Taking action after the Gurling Review
- Should we pull the plug on Russia's World Cup?
- Berwick Liberal Democrats storm to victory
- An update on what Ed Davey's been up to
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Edward Davey statement on annual energy statistics
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 31 July 2014
- Press release: Statistical press release: Digest of UK energy statistics 2014
- Press release: ‘Calculator’ shows how renewable heating adds up
- Statement to Parliament: Outcome of the strategic environmental assessment