Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Health and Care Survey 2014
Our health and care services are vital for so many local people - and over the years as your MP, I have always made campaigning for better health services my priority.
So I would be most grateful if you would take a few moments to complete this survey.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Liberal Democrats release new Party Political Broadcast
- Celebrating our community pubs
- The time for action on drugs reform is now
- Liberal Democrats launch Zero Waste Bill to safeguard the environment
- Nick Clegg and Richard Branson write: The global war on drugs has been an abject failure
- Liberal Democrats unveil Race Equality Plan
- Insulating up to 10 million homes by 2025
- Cycling receives multi-million pound investment across the nation
- Nick Clegg's mental health special on LBC
- Liberal Democrats to raise £1bn extra tax from banks
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Secretary of State, Ed Davey, has responded to LetterOne
- Press release: £70 million for home energy efficiency through the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund Release 3
- Speech: Address to the Ecobuild Exhibition
- Press release: A strategy to end cold homes for good
- Statement to Parliament: Fuel poverty strategy for England