Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Save Sunshine ward
Thank you to everyone who joined the successful campaign to save Sunshine ward.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Crime in England and Wales falls by 10% since 2010
- Nick Clegg launches the Lib Dem campaign to keep Britain IN Europe
- Tory plans to stop onshore wind shows their true colours
- The fight is on
- Vince Cable: Making higher apprenticeships the norm rather than a niche
- Nick Clegg: We need to sweep away Edwardian rules
- Ed Davey announces 8,500 green jobs
- Vince Cable warns business on ridiculous bonuses
- Vehicles of the future get £130 million investment
- Ed Davey: Energy Act will create 200,000 Green Jobs
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- Press release: Getting ready for shale gas – supply chain estimated to be worth billions as new environmental measures announced
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 24 April 2014
- News story: The Energy Information Regulations - Domestic Ovens
- Press release: Government unveils eight major new renewables projects, supporting 8,500 green jobs
- Press release: Energy Minister sees development of Cygnus Gas Field in action