Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to re-zone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Annual Survey 2014
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Save Sunshine ward
Thank you to everyone who joined the successful campaign to save Sunshine ward.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Free childcare for all 2 year olds
- Danny Alexander reveals EU currency bombshell
- Further life-saving services for South Sudan
- Free school meals for all primary pupils
- Council tax cut for energy efficient homes
- Five new laws for a greener Britain
- Spreading opportunity through education
- Nick Clegg's foreword to the pre-manifesto
- Six weeks paternity leave for fathers
- Lib Dems win North Jesmond by-election
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 28 August 2014
- Government response: Response to Sunday Times article on value of homes in areas of shale extraction
- Government response: Response to Sunday Telegraph coverage of constraint payments report
- Press release: Nick Clegg meets Prime Minister Modi in New Delhi
- Press release: Deputy Prime Minister leads first trade delegation to meet new Indian government