Parliament was dissolved on 30th March 2015, and from that date I and all my colleagues in the House of Commons are no longer MPs. However, the Government still remains in place so I will continue as Secretary of State until after the election.
You are welcome to browse this website which is a record of my service as the Member of Parliament for Kingston & Surbiton from 1997. During that time I conducted more advice sessions for constituents than any other London MP.
Please contact me if you would like to help me get re-elected as your MP.
Rt Hon Ed Davey, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Only the Lib Dems offer stability, unity and decency
- Prioritising public sector workers is a Lib Dem red line
- Lib Dems will cut youth unemployment
- Liberal Democrats have proved a responsible partner in government
- Lib Dems pledge to enshrine state pension guarantee in law
- Backing the NHS is a Lib Dem red line
- Liberal Democrat Business Prospectus will put power back in the hands of local business
- Liberal Democrats reveal Tory plan to slash child benefits
- Increasing the Personal Tax Allowance is a Liberal Democrat red line
- 12 policies that you will only find in the Lib Dem manifesto
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 30 April 2015
- News story: Secretary of State decision on LetterOne North Sea gas fields acquisition
- News story: Government gets tough on energy market misconduct
- News story: £4.2m for CCS research at Grangemouth
- Press release: UK and Norway: Building links to deliver energy security and prosperity
Do you support us?
How you voted in the last general election in Kingston & Surbiton