Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Annual Survey 2014
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Liberal Democrat national news
- EU Leaders agree 2030 deal on climate change
- GDP figures show our economic plan is working
- Norman Lamb's article on NHS spending
- Better global disability data needed to ensure no one is left behind
- £50m boost for children across the country
- Norman Lamb responds to NHS England report
- Nick Clegg launches TechNorth
- Earl of Oxford and Asquith joins Liberal Democrats in the House of Lords
- Wind farms generate a record amount of power
- Nearly 1,400 patients in Wales wait more than a year for treatment
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: EU reaches ‘historic’ deal to tackle climate change
- Press release: South Hook CHP plant moves a step closer to being built
- News story: Renewable Heat Incentive roadshows
- News story: The Big Energy Saving Network on your doorstep
- Speech: Energy UK conference - trust and consumer engagement