Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Annual Survey 2014
Note: this survey is for people who live in the Kingston & Surbiton constituency only.
Save Sunshine ward
Thank you to everyone who joined the successful campaign to save Sunshine ward.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Tim Gordon writes: Taking action after the Gurling Review
- Should we pull the plug on Russia's World Cup?
- Berwick Liberal Democrats storm to victory
- An update on what Ed Davey's been up to
- Vince Cable: We are on track to eliminate the deficit in 2017/18
- Economy now bigger than pre-crash levels
- Britain is in the fast lane of recovery
- Nick Clegg: LGBT rights are human rights
- More jobs created as support for growing businesses trebles
- Warmer homes, lower bills and a greener Britain
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- Statement to Parliament: Outcome of the strategic environmental assessment
- Press release: New onshore licensing round opens
- Press release: Applications to the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund close
- Press release: New long-term plan to safely dispose of radioactive waste
- Statement to Parliament: Publication of Implementing Geological Disposal White Paper 2014