The result in Kingston & Surbiton
James Berry (Con): 23,249
Ed Davey (LD): 20,415
Laurel Fogarty (TUSC): 174
Daniel Gill (Christian Peoples Alliance): 198
Lee Godfrey (Lab): 8,574
Clare Keogh (Green): 2,322
Ben Roberts (UKIP): 4,321
Parliament was dissolved on 30th March 2015, and from that date I and all my colleagues in the House of Commons are no longer MPs. However, the Government still remains in place so I will continue as Secretary of State until after the election.
You are welcome to browse this website which is a record of my service as the Member of Parliament for Kingston & Surbiton from 1997. During that time I conducted more advice sessions for constituents than any other London MP.
Please contact me if you would like to help me get re-elected as your MP.
Rt Hon Ed Davey, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Liberal Democrats will fight any attempt to weaken fundamental rights
- Tom Brake: the Human Rights Act
- Leadership candidates unite to launch campaign to protect Human Rights Act
- Stop the Conservatives from scrapping the Human Rights Act
- Liberal Democrat volunteer evening a runaway success
- Extreme views are best defeated by free speech
- More than 10,000 new members since polling day
- Liberal Democrat leadership election timetable
- Liberal Democrat membership surge
- A message from Nick Clegg to Liberal Democrat members
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- News story: £50 million of existing funds allocated to boost investment in renewables
- News story: Fuel poverty report shows improvement
- News story: Fuel poverty, England 2013: statistical release
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 28 May 2015
- News story: Energy trends and prices statistical release: 30 April 2015
Do you support us?
How you voted in the last general election in Kingston & Surbiton