The result in Kingston & Surbiton
James Berry (Con): 23,249
Ed Davey (LD): 20,415
Laurel Fogarty (TUSC): 174
Daniel Gill (Christian Peoples Alliance): 198
Lee Godfrey (Lab): 8,574
Clare Keogh (Green): 2,322
Ben Roberts (UKIP): 4,321
Parliament was dissolved on 30th March 2015, and from that date I and all my colleagues in the House of Commons are no longer MPs. However, the Government still remains in place so I will continue as Secretary of State until after the election.
You are welcome to browse this website which is a record of my service as the Member of Parliament for Kingston & Surbiton from 1997. During that time I conducted more advice sessions for constituents than any other London MP.
Please contact me if you would like to help me get re-elected as your MP.
Rt Hon Ed Davey, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations
Please sign our petition to George Osborne to rezone Kingston and Surbiton stations to zone 5.
Your recycling may be about to change – from weekly collection to fortnightly. Kingston Council has surprised residents with proposals to require them to store all their recycling, except food, for two weeks. One week you’ll have to put out your glass and tins, the next week your paper and cardboard.
Help me stop this nonsense.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Tories strike huge blow to green industry
- Tim Farron savages Labour & Tories over Welfare Bill
- Tim Farron writes to Harriet Harman on the Welfare Bill
- Tim Farron: Lib Dems will oppose Welfare Bill
- Eid-ul-Fitr 2015: A message from the Lib Dems
- Three by election wins great news for #LibDemFightback
- Tim Farron elected as Leader of the Liberal Democrats
- Leadership Election Update
- Lib Dems set to defeat David Cameron on ‘Votes at 16’
- Government changes will encourage cycle of poverty warns Mike German
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- Press release: New offshore oil and gas exploration licences awarded
- News story: Combatting climate change: a vital safety net for families and businesses
- Speech: Secretary of State speech on Climate Change
- Press release: Green Deal Finance Company funding to end
- News story: Two new gas power stations given green light
Do you support us?
How you voted in the last general election in Kingston & Surbiton