Welcome to my website. As Kingston and Surbiton's MP, I represent all local people, no matter which party you support. I hope this site has the information you want – and more.
If you want to meet or contact me, all the details are here, from my twice weekly advice sessions to my address, email and telephone numbers. Please contact me if you need my help - or if you want to help me with my local and national campaigns.
Rt Hon Edward Davey, MP for Kingston & Surbiton and Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
** Please note that we have one main line for all calls to the Constituency Office - 020 8288 0161 - all previous phone numbers are no longer in use **
Save Sunshine ward
Thank you to everyone who joined the successful campaign to save Sunshine ward.
Liberal Democrat national news
- Vehicles of the future get £130 million investment
- Ed Davey: Energy Act will create 200,000 Green Jobs
- Government announces over 200 infrastructure projects
- The truth about Ukip's immigration billboards
- Nick Clegg: Where would you rather live – Great Britain or little England?
- Vince Cable takes aim at dodgy directors
- Martin Horwood: Lib Dems clamping down on the arms trade
- Unemployment falls below 7%
- Victory for Lib Dems as MEPs approve life-saving changes to lorry designs
- Nick Clegg calls for publication of Chilcot Report on Iraq war
Dept of Energy and Climate Change
- Press release: Government unveils eight major new renewables projects, supporting 8,500 green jobs
- Press release: Energy Minister sees development of Cygnus Gas Field in action
- Press release: New co-chair of the Offshore Wind Industry Council appointed
- Press release: Small businesses given boost to generate bioenergy from wetlands
- News story: Chair of the CFD Counterparty Company appointed